Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Doll heads for day seven and eight, catching up!










































Yesterday I did finish the doll head for the day before and started another one. The first was a baby head, also, like the previous one, representing a joyful mood. Here it is.

Baby doll head, interesting how similar it really looks to the old man head from the previous day

And then, I started another one, but she took some time. I struggled with her teeth, haven't completely resolved that. And I made cornrows for her hair. I am showing you the back too so you can see the corn rows. I think they came out pretty well!

Here she is from the front

And here are her corn rows!






I still want to make a doll head for today. Let's see if I can.


Started with pencil, then added pentel marker. 


Here is the self portrait for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment