Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 14 doll head

sweet sweet little Irish girl. photographed on my monthly intention calendar

Somehow I made her in an hour and a half which is way way faster than usual. I had the intention of creating the doll heads each day this weekend and did this. She was inspired by in image of a sweet sweet Irish girl I saw on Pintarest. This head is really tiny.

Me: Tell me your name please and welcome. 

Doll head: Eileen. I'm so happy to be here.

Me: Tell us whatever it is you are here to tell us.

Eileen: I'm here for resilience and forgiveness. My message is: if someone is rude to you, just smile and stay open. There is always another way of looking at things. I welcome love and see it in everyone, even if they don't see it themselves.

Me: What a great message, Eileen. I'm so glad you are here.

Eileen: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment