Saturday, July 13, 2013

doll head day 12

front view doll head number 12

side view doll head number 12, you can see her little earring

Here she is. I am sort of falling in love with her. It took a while to get the coloring for her cheeks and nose right. First I had the same pink that I use with lighter skinned doll heads but that just didn't work. I think this orangey color complements her skin tone much better. 

Interview:

Me: So, welcome. Can you tell me your name?

Doll: (voice sounding very young-she is probably about five) Susie.

Me: Hi, Susie! What would you like to tell us?

Susie: Happy, happy day. Sun and warm skies. Time to skip down the street and get ice cream. 

Me: Sounds good. Welcome Susie. So glad you are here. 

Susie: Me too!

Me: Let's go!

Susie: Yaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment