Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 17

elderly man (background my monthly art calendar)

Nothing too exciting. Just going about making a doll head a day. Thinking of what I will make them into. I love finger puppets and realized that some of these doll head might turn into finger puppets.

Today's interview:
Me: Welcome!

Doll: Glad to be here!

Me: Tell us your name and anything else you want to say.

Doll: Mmmm. Ya'll got yourselves a nice old place here. Something like where I used to live. Come to think of it, I don't rightly remember where I used to live. Glad to be here. Name's Vincent. 

Me: Welcome Vincent!

Vincent: Just a stepping one foot ahead of the other. That's all you can do. Never know where ya'll'll end up. Just you keep doing that, you hear?

Me: OK, if you say so. Thanks.

Vincent: Weren't nuthin. Glad to be of help. Bye now.

Me: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment