Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 21

Happy guy with beret resting among the kitchen fruit

Today's guy is a happy old guy wearing a beret. I'm not sure if you can see the beret but I was happy how it turned out. Let's ask him if there is anything he wants to tell us.

Me: Hi! Tell us your name and anything else you want to say.

Doll head: Hello. I'm Simon. Just happy to be here. To be alive. What a wonderful world this is.

Me: Hi Simon. So glad you are here. Is there anything else you would like to say now?

Simon: No, except advice to you. Just keep making these doll heads. Don't worry that you missed one yesterday. You can always add a few days in August. I can't wait to see what comes next. What will our bodies look like? I want to meet the others. 

Me: Great. That's my plan to keep making them. And you can meet the others soon. Thank you for being here.

Simon: Thank you for bringing me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment